LG Hausys expressly warrants that it will repair or replace this product, free of charge, if it fails due to any manufacturing defect during the first 15 years (excludes the Expressions sink line which carries a 10 year warranty) after initial installation. If it is determined by LG Hausys or its authorized warranty service agent that a defect in the material exists within the fifteen year period, LG Hausys will, at its sole option, repair or replace the defective HI-MACS® materials in accordance with the following warranty provisions and exclusions.
This warranty applies to HI-MACS® Solid Surface products installed after May 20, 2010.
Terms and Conditions
- The 15 year limited warranty applies to HI-MACS® Solid Surface materials only.
- The 15 year limited warranty applies to HI-MACS® Solid Surface materials that have been fabricated and installed in accordance with the Fabrication Guide Book for transportation, storage, handling, fabrication, and installation. Improper fabrication or installation is the responsibility of the fabricator/installer.
- This warranty applies to HI-MACS® Solid Surface materials that have been properly maintained in accordance with the Care & Maintenance Guidelines available at http://www.lghausys.com
- This warranty applies to HI-MACS® Solid Surface materials that have been permanently installed and have not been moved from the original location.
This warranty shall not apply to :
- Products and/or materials that have not been paid in full.
- Issues or occurrences that are inherent characteristics of HI-MACS® Solid Surface, regardless of whether viewed as a defect by the purchaser.
- Damage caused by faulty or improper fabrication and installation, including but not limited to, seams, seam performance, and caulking.
- Damage caused by any instability or improper support occurring in the property in which the product has been installed, including but not limited to, shifting, settling, or movement of the substrate.
- Damage caused to any materials that have been moved, removed or relocated from its original place of installation.
- Damage caused by any form of abuse, accidents, or misuse, including but not limited to, scratches, burns, stains, or cracks.
- Damage caused by exposure to heat, including but not limited to, white rings or marks, and cracking that occurs near a cook top that transmits heat through a cooking device that extends over or near the countertop for an extended period of time. Damage or cracking caused by thermal shock.
- Color variance or variations in color and/or pattern on repairs. Exact matching of color on repair work performed in conjunction with this warranty is not guaranteed.
LG Hausys is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or part by acts of God, job site conditions, exterior installations, architectural or engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, accidents.
This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and may be transferred or assigned. A purchase receipt or other acceptable proof purchase will be required before warranty service is rendered. If transferred, a new warranty registration must be submitted with proof of the original purchase. The new warranty will be valid for the remaining time since the original purchase.
No other express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are made by this warranty except for those expressly provided herein. Under no circumstances shall LG Hausys be liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase, use or inability to use this product, or for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty entitles the purchaser to specific legal rights. Other rights may also be available, which may vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. To know what your legal rights are, consult your local or state consumer affairs office or your state’s Attorney General.
To obtain service under this limited 15-year warranty, please contact the source from which you purchased your HI-MACS® product. You must permit your Certified Installer or LG Hausys authorized agents to inspect your HI-MACS® product, and you must reasonably cooperate with your installer and LG Hausys agents in the efforts to provide service in conjunction with this limited 15-year warranty. If the problem is not handled to your satisfaction, please contact our representative directly by writing or calling:
900 Circle 75 Pkwy, Suite 1500
Atlanta GA, 30339
Please include your name, address, a description of the problem, and the phrase “HI-MACS®, 15 year limited warranty” in all correspondence. We will respond to all inquires within 30 days.